Your Ad Here

F.I.R new album Let's Smile

Sabtu, 26 Desember 2009 |

F.I.R Let's Smile

F.I.R (飛兒樂團 or Fairyland In Reality) is a Taiwanese band consists of three members : Faye, Ian, Real. The name F.I.R may comes from the initials of their members's name. This band is famous throughout Asia after their debut with some hits like "Lydia", "Wo Men De Ai", and "Fly Away".

After more than 2 years since their last album "Ai.Ge.Ji", F.I.R comes back for their fifth anniversary and their brand new album Let's Smile! Some energetic and passionate anthem single like "Find My Way", "I Am Here" will show the mellow voice of Faye.

专辑名称:让我们一起微笑吧 - Rang Wo Men Yi Qi Wei Xiao Ba (Let's Smile)
歌手姓名:F.I.R. - 飛兒樂團
制作发行:华纳唱片
发行日期:2009年12月25日
专辑语言:Mandarin (Pop) MP3/VBR/60MB]

01.Find my way
02.I am here
03.向日葵盛开的夏天 (xiang ri kui sheng kai de xia tian)
04.纪念日 (ji nian ri)
05.冲浪季节 (chong lang ji jie)
06.红潮 (hong chao)
07.荆棘裡的花 (jing ji li de hua)
08.让我们一起微笑吧 (rang wo men yi qi wei xiao ba)
09.猫头鹰的梦 (mao tou ying de meng)
10.We are…
11.Hero

Download F.I.R new album "Let's Smile" here
Password

Watch FIR飛兒樂團 new album 新專輯 Let's Smile 《让我们一起微笑吧》 CF Video here

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails