Your Ad Here

G.E.M new album My Secret

Kamis, 04 November 2010 |

GEM My Secret

Six months sincer her last album "18", Hong Kong idol singer G.E.M (or Gloria Tang Zhi-Kei) released her new album "My Secret".

The album was recorded in Los Angeles, US, that make this album has a more of American Style. Some of the songs are composed by G.E.M herself such as Good to be bad, and Get Over You.

Singer : G.E.M
Album : MySecret
Released Date : 29 October 2010
Genre: Pop/Dance
Language: Mandarin/Cantonese

Track List :

01. One Button
02. Good to be Bad
03. Get Over You
04. 美好的舊時光 In My Heart
05. 寂寞星球的小玫瑰 The Rose
06. The Voice Within
07. 我的秘密 MySecret
08. 末日 The End
09. Twinkle II
10. Say it Loud

Download G.E.M new album My Secret here

multiupload
mediafire

Watch G.E.M. Tang鄧紫棋 - My Secret - 我的秘密 Video here

0 komentar:

Related Posts with Thumbnails